August 22, 2017
As you might have noticed, no developer-diary has been published. Fact is, sadly: we had to stop the development of Brick-Force. The original developer left us the game in a state that makes it impossible for us to extend or update the game. That means we are not able to apply bugfixes or new content.
At the same time, we must announce that our last active member, WashburneX, will leave the game. Support and sales will no longer happen. We hope we will find a solution for the sales, but for the time being, there won’t be any new sales.
If you have any support-requests, please ask the remaining community-moderators and your co-players. All request we receive that are not payment-related will not be handled.
Regarding the elephant in the room: No, we will not shut down the game yet. We will inform you when the time comes.
Thank you all for your loyalty and the fun we had. We hope we can continue to have more of it for a long time to come.
Thanks for everything and till then!
WashburneX & Your Brick-Force-Team
Bricks of the Summer
August 7, 2017
Greetings, Brick Soldiers!
Back another round of great maps created for you guys to enjoy!
3rd Place: Juárez by Ayoko
Release your inner cowboy or cowgirl!
Reward: 2.500 Token, Weapon of Choice
2nd Place: Montagnes by RoJAl
A fantastic map for brave exlporers!
Reward: 5.000 Token, Weapon of Choice
1st Place: SaltyMines by Felix31
Where the salty players dwell?
Reward: 10.000 Token, Weapon of Choice, Forumtitle
And that's it for July, Brick-Soldiers! Winners please contact Clone117 regarding their weapon of choice. Of course, we had a lot of great entries this month as well, but there can only be three winners in the end.
Please note: Every player can only take part with one map per month. If you send in more than one map, only your last entry will be considered.
All valid entries:
Metro 2017 - Hades2012
That’s all the winners for May, Brick-soldiers! Make sure to get working on your August-map for a chance to win prizes next time! Remember this is our criteria we use to judge maps:
Balance: Is the map balanced? Does every team have a chance to win?
Visuals: Is there a theme, and how was it incorporated into the map?
Complexity: How intricate and how much effort was put into making the map?
Special features: Is there anything unique that affects and adds to the gameplay?
Congratulations to the winners and good luck for this month!
Your Brick-Force Team
Visit the livestream of your co-players!
August 4, 2017
This Saturday two of your co-players will try their best at a four-hour livestream of Brick-Force!
As loyal co-players, please support those two the best you can. Play fair with them, visit and/ or share their stream.
The whole thing will go down Saturday, 05.08.2017, starting 12:00h cest. You can find the streams here:
Find more information in the forum. We wish all participants best of luck and much fun!
Your Brick-Force Team
June 23, 2017
On August 23, 2017, the #gamigoVIParty starts! We have prepared a little surprise for this unprecedented event, just for you. We are giving away some prizes beforehand and the main prize is a round-trip-carefree package for you and a companion of your choice. This package includes a golden ticket, which not only guarantees you VIP entrance to the party, but also guarantees free drinks for the whole evening. Attention! - we put one more thing on it and not only take care of your round trip expenses, but your overnight hotel stay! In addition you have the possibility to visit the Gamescom for a whole day with this ticket. Does that sound good? Good!
What do you have to do to win?
Just send us a short application! Impress us with your creativity! There are hardly any limits.
You can send us the application in the form of a video (whether you use your characters from the game or if you dare to go into the big wide world), a short story with a maximum of 1,000 words, a motivation letter or a small collage. If you do not like our ideas, then let something else come to you – be unique and convince us that you really, really ... really want to join this party!
So ... once again the most important in points!
What is there to win?
• 1st place: A round-care package for 2
• 2nd place: VIP entrance to the party for 2
• 3rd place: Entrance to the party for 2
What do I have to do?
• Create a video (whether in the game or outside), or
• Write a short story, or
• Create a collage, or
• Let yourself be inspired by something else so you will stick out of the crowd!
Are there rules?
• You must be at least 18 years old to win.
• Submit your application by midnight latest on 04.07.2017 in this form!
• The short story must contain a maximum of 1,000 words.
• gamigo reserves the right to exclude persons from participation if there is a reasonable suspicion that they have violated one of these conditions. In such cases, the profit can also be subsequently recognized and a substitute winner be issued.
• The profit is non-transferable and can not be paid in cash as an alternative. Gamigo reserves the right to replace any individual profit at any time with an equal or higher value profit. An issue of profits to minors is excluded.
• If there are differences of opinion regarding the rules, the course or the results of the contest, gamigo's decision is final. Any legal process is excluded.
• The data are treated confidentially by gamigo and in accordance with the legal data protection regulations.
• gamigo Group employees and their members, as well as Gamemaster and their dependents are prohibited from entering this contest.
We wish you good luck and we hope to see you at the gamigoVIParty!
June 19, 2017And this is what we celebrate with a bricktastic Event and Prizes!
Here is an overview of the entire event:
The event starts on 19th June ’2017 and runs over 11 weeks, each week is played around another summer weapon. The associated Eventaccount is called EventSunny. Sunny could appear with a double or a protector. So be on your guard.
- - Your task is to kill Sunny with the summer weapon, which you can get using the following Promotion Code during the Holidays: "BananasEvent".
- - The event rounds take place exclusively on the FUN servers, to allow each player the opportunity to participate.
- - If you are caught hacking, bugging or other criminal activities, you will be automatically excluded from the event and you will be charged with reasonable penalties.
- - Whoever intentionally and in high numbers kills with a wrong weapon, can be excluded from the event!
Any further rules, as well as announcements from existing team members, must be always followed!
Each player can win each of the 11 summer weapons as a 7 to 30 may up version. The permanent winnings, however, are divided into 11 players!
How you get the winnings you see here, it ONLY count the kills with the respective weapon of the week. You always get only one code for the weapon with which you made the kills.
- Kills --- 7-Tage version of the weapon (Max Up)
- Kills --- 14-Tage version of the weapon (Max Up)
- Kills --- 30-Tage version of the weapon (Max Up)
The melee weapons as well as the grenades can unfortunately not be issued as a Max Up version, so these weapons are only distributed as day versions without upgrades. The winners of the permanent version are still upgrading 10 Elite Stones.
At the draw for the permanent version of the weapon you take part automatically with the first kill of this weapon. How many kills do you have in the end does not matter. Here is the overview of the weapon we currently have:
19th of June until 25th of June: banana shooter Code: BananasEvent
Now we can only wish you a lot of fun and success at the event! ;D.
Sunny & your Brick-Force Team